Well Amarya have upped their game a bit again! This is the first of four free boxes i am getting from them (for referring people last year) so i am very happy with what i got, for nowt :)
I received
- Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil, 10ml - Full size is 110ml and worth £30
- Oxygen Purifying Honey Masque (unsure of size but def a sample as has Not for Individual Sale on the side lol) - Full size is 200ml and worth £19.95
- Gielly Green Classic Shampoo,50ml - This is a travel size and worth £5
- Gielly Green Classic Conditioner, 50ml - This is a travel size and worth £5
- Gielly Green Hand and Body Wash, 50ml - This is a travel size and worth £5
So i am guessing the box is round about £20 in terms of value and is def a step up from last months! and i really shouldn't complain for a freebie. Everything smells amazing and the honey masque is going to be like putting real honey on my face i think.....and bath oil...i do love bath oil :D
Thank you Amarya
x
It does seem better than the last one. I don't subscribe but read everyone's reviews last month, and didn't feel one bit jealous that I don't get this box lol x
ReplyDeletePS since I am such a new blogger, 4 days and counting, i would really appreciate any feedback, and especially a follow, from you. and i always follow back xx
http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/review-of-green-people-anti-ageing_9.html
I much prefer this box.....looking forward to using everything and of course i like that it was free hehe
ReplyDeleteWill take a look at your blog now! x
read all about your blog award here: http://beautyboxswaps.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html xx
ReplyDelete